Sales Account Manager (internal) in network hardware (German markets)
Almere - 23-12-2018
The PositionAs Sales Account Manager you sell networking equipment to existing and new customers into the German markets (B2B). You grow and develop on-going business relationships with your accounts. You identify and develop new sales opportunities (business acquisition). You negotiate tailor made offers, including price, payment and delivery terms, prepare quotes and convert them into orders. Purchasing is also part of the responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager. Purchase hardware separately or involve a buyback in the sales deal.
Your ProfileWhat personality is our Client looking for?
- You are a self-starting, energetic, driven, fun personality.
- You like to take and get responsibility for your own market results. You have the entrepreneurial mindset of a business(wo)man.
- You are result orientated and have great commercial and communication skills.
- You are a ‘hunter’ by mentality, you welcome challenges like cold calling.
- You are fluent German and speak excellent business English.
- You are young at heart but wise in mind. Age does not tell our Client a lot; energy does.
- It would be great of course if you have experience in IT. But our Client believes that every intelligent, curious person can learn what’s needed to be good in this role and our Client will help you with that. Personality is much more important than experience.
Our Client offersA challenging job in an international, expanding company in a growing market which brings good things to you, your customers and the planet. Our Client’s business model is a circular one that saves an immense amount of CO2 emission coming with producing and wasting IT network equipment. Besides that, our Client believes IT can play a role in helping people in difficult circumstances. They support their customers investing in the charity of their choice with their Buy Back For Good programme. Our Client invests in projects that create positive change with IT for those with a distance to the labour market.
Our Client offers a great package with your choice level of entrepreneurship: either a fixed salary or an uncapped provision model. Our Client believes that you should be rewarded for the results of your work and shouldn’t be held back by earning models that limit your capability and creativity.
Working should be fun! Our Client’s working environment is both professional and informal. They provide company lunches on a regular base and organize yearly team activities to celebrate the good working life together. Our Client encourages you to stay fit and offers use of it’s in-house gym under the guidance of their personal fitness trainer.
Personal development is something that our Client believes and invests in. Sales training and sales coaching will bring the best out of you and you have the opportunity to learn from and work with highly professional people. Last but not least: our Client values family time and flexibility so working 4 days a week or from whenever you are is possible; as long as you keep track with your and our Client’s goals.
The OrganisationAt our Client’s, they believe they can make a difference with IT; for Profit, People and Planet. The company does this by buying, selling and servicing refurbished networking equipment. It is their aspiration to have half a million IT products reused by 2025. Better for their customers, better for our planet, better than new. Do you want to join the team?
Our Client’s spirit and values
Just Focus and Do It, together! That’s the spirit at our Client. No nonsense, no politics. They all have the same goal in mind and are motivated to get there, together! With their team, their customers and business partners.
Quality - is in our Client’s DNA, they always go for the best.
FUN – they love what they do and have fun while doing it.
Personal – they care about their people, their customers and the world we live in.
Different – they are not afraid to stand out, in fact, they strive to be
different, a challenger of the status quo.
- 9 years in business
- 1874 customers
- in 98 countries
- 17 people in our Client's team
- of 9 nationalities
- 1500 m2 warehouse in Almere
- 600 office gym workouts per year