Product Manager EMEA in wireless telecommunications
Eindhoven - 31-12-2019
The PositionAs Product Manager you will act as bridge between the technical and business world at our Client. You will be responsible for all aspects of product line management. You are capable of providing feedback and developing proposals on products with clear functionality, customer value and development requirements.
- Discover and prioritize customer use cases and requirements.
- Price benchmark.
- Define product strategy, roadmap, positioning, and pricing.
- Assist and train our Client's rapidly growing sales team.
- Serve as a technical resource and key strategic advisor for all technical and business-related matters related to the wireless portfolio.
- Carry out product testing for new products and provide feedback on results of product testing.
- Liaise with other departments such as inside and outside sales, marketing and logistics.
Your ProfileYou have a higher level of education and a minimum of 5 years working experience in Product Management. You also have experience in wireless technology. You have a passion for learning about networking and cloud technologies. A strong business background is desired. You have a track record of motivating and driving projects and teams effectively. You are successful in driving product initiatives where outcomes were paramount to the health or strategic differentiation over the overall business. You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals. You are enthusiastic and self-motivated. You possess flexibility and excellent communication skills to provide leadership in product line management. Your English is excellent.
Our Client offersAn exciting job in a fast growing, international company. The energy level is high, the culture is one of ‘work hard – play hard’. You will be given all the tools and support you need to succeed. A good renumeration package (good salary + bonus, laptop, telephone, etc.).
The OrganisationOur Client is the pioneer of Long Range high power wireless solution in the telecommunication industry. Stability, sensitivity and penetration capability are its key success factors and competitive edge in achieving customer satisfaction. As a leader of wireless technology, our Client stays ahead of the trends and promises to provide high quality products and services to its customers globally.