Regional Sales Manager Europe in Environmental Technology
The Netherlands - 01-07-2019
The PositionOur Client is looking for a Regional Sales Manager who performs a leading role in the realization of the sales objectives for assigned target markets, products and services; reaching the established agreed-upon targets and goals set for them. You will establish, maintain and expand your customer base while servicing the needs of existing customers and increasing business opportunities through various routes to market. You will be an expert in understanding your products, market areas, trends, opportunities and competitive activity.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Oversee the commercial development of business plans and strategies for a specific geographical region;
- In conjunction with the Sales Director, perform sales forecast to determine company commercial and financial objectives and target markets for a product/service;
- Visit existing and potential clients to offer products/services and to elaborate on product features;
- Contact current and potential customers via cold acquisition and arranged meetings to prepare and secure sales deals and contracts;
- Monitor sales and profit for each account;
- Present periodic sales reports to the Sales Director;
- Responsible for analysis and interpretation of sales records and customer accounts;
- Be aware of all competitive activities within Europe;
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, if appropriate;
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time in Europe.
Your ProfileWhat does our Client ask of the Regional Sales Manager Europe?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science and/or a business-related discipline;
- Credentials from a commercial sales training program is a plus;
- 5+ years of sales experience in B to B area and with investments goods;
- Working experience within Biogas/Anaerobic Digestion, Waste/Wastewater Treatment, Oil & Gas or Agriculture industry is a plus;
- First class consultative sales skills with a proven record in sales with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotes;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English. Mastering another language is a plus;
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel and for example Sage;
- Ability to complete management reports on time;
- Good technical background in process engineering, project management is essential.
Our Client offersWorking at our Client's is being a part of an ambitious and innovative environmental technology organization. Varied work in a dynamic and inspiring work environment! Our Client's biggest capital is her team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to continuously improve themselves. In order to have each employee do the right job with enthusiasm, our Client strives to put every employee in the best place. The result is an organization where everyone is passionate and pursues the common goal with the same focus. Our Client works in small teams with short communication lines and gives you the opportunity to further develop. In addition, our Client offers excellent primary and secondary salary conditions.
The OrganisationOur Client is a young, highly-expanding, internationally-oriented organization and a serious player in the market of renewable energy and environmental technology. It is her passion to achieve maximum yield for her customers with “smart” engineering plants, thus building up the green economy. Our Client offers solutions for biogas upgrading and resource recovery and these technologies contribute to a sustainable world. Development, innovation and people, planet, profit are their core values and are embedded in the companies’ culture. Known for her technical leadership and quality, our Client is ready to change the future of energy!
ApplicationAre you interested in this challenging position and do you fit the profile? Then apply now by sending your CV and motivation (in English!) to Kish Prashad at Emprof (email@example.com). Do you want more information first about our client or the position, please contact Kish at +31-(0)6-53819104 or send him a mail. We are looking forward to your application!
Nieuwe, passende vacatures direct in je mailbox? Onze E-mail Service bezorgt je automatisch vacatures die aansluiten op jouw profiel en voorkeuren.
Emprof heeft onder andere vacatures van
Schrijf je nu in!
Emprof helpt je graag bij het vinden van een nieuwe uitdaging.