Online Map Quality Analyst
The Netherlands - 07-02-2020
The PositionAre you looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. Lionbridge is currently recruiting for the role of Online Map Quality Analysts in The Netherlands.
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool. The tasks will involve determining the relevance and accuracy of information by performing online research and referring to guidelines provided to you. The tasks will mainly be map related but it is possible there will be non-map related tasks you are required to work on from time to time. Candidates for this position will need to have good research skills and a strong understanding of local and national information. Cultural, geographical, social media and current affairs knowledge are important in this role.
This role will involve
- Reading and applying written guidelines on how to evaluate and rate the tasks. Please note it is possible you will receive guidelines for multiple task types over the course of the program.
- Research using online tools to determine the relevance and accuracy of the task information.
- Applying local knowledge to evaluate relevance of the task information in your market.
- Completing tasks in the web-based evaluation tool.
- Fluency in Dutch & English is essential.
- You must be living in The Netherlands for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Working knowledge of local and national geographical areas.
- Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines.
- Experience/know-how of using online maps, search engines and website research.
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in The Netherlands.
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense.
Our Client offersYou will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks (10-20 hours per week). Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
The OrganisationLionbridge is the leading provider of translation, development and testing solutions that enable clients to create, release, manage and maintain their technology applications and Web content globally. Through our dedicated Enterprise Crowdsourcing division, we help clients grow their businesses by providing the most agile and professional work solutions on the planet changing the way work gets done. To learn more visit http://www.thesmartcrowd.com
ApplicationAre you interested in this challenging position and do you fit the profile? Then apply now by sending your CV and motivation (in English!) to Kish Prashad at Emprof (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do you want more information first about our client or the position, please contact Kish at 06-53819104 or send him a mail. We are looking forward to your application!
Nieuwe, passende vacatures direct in je mailbox? Onze E-mail Service bezorgt je automatisch vacatures die aansluiten op jouw profiel en voorkeuren.
Emprof heeft onder andere vacatures van
Schrijf je nu in!
Emprof helpt je graag bij het vinden van een nieuwe uitdaging.