Sales Specialist Software (DACH)
Amsterdam - 10-03-2020
The PositionThe Sales Specialist will be responsible for proactively building and managing a pipeline of prospects for the Legal Software products of our Client and moving them through all stages of the sales process from initial qualification to close. The role will require knowledge of SAAS software solutions, focusing on large multinational organisations. The territory you will be selling into will be German, Switzerland and Austria.
Main responsibilities and skills
- The Sales Specialist will prospect senior General Counsel and perform a detailed qualification of leads within the DACH Region to uncover customers’ issues. This will require a high degree of self motivation and effective time management. The role will also involve periodic attendance at trade shows, representing the organisation professionally and managing the timely follow up of all leads.
- Organize and attend client meetings striving to challenge current thinking in order to deliver unique propositions. This will involve demonstrating sophisticated software solutions and learning and understanding industry best practice to position themselves and the organisation as a thought leader.
- Work closely with the customer on the optimal solution liaising with internal pre-sales specialists to present comprehensive information back to the customer, identifying the potential return on investment. This will involve leveraging an internal team as well as partners in an organised manner with clear attention to detail, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Targeted on the revenue generated from contracted sales of both software and services. They will have the drive and energy to exceed expectations being able to show true entrepreneurial spirit to maximize opportunities, continually looking to reduce sales cycles and with the tenacity to produce results on a monthly basis.
- Persuade both customers and internal contacts to move towards “win-win” situations. The role will require negotiation of key commercial and legal terms and the individual will be adept at making correct and informed business decisions aimed at achieving a positive outcome for both the customer and our Client.
- Requires a strategic mindset to understand the requirements of large multinationals and how this impacts individual teams, managing the politics that may be involved. Importantly they will continually analyse the way that they work looking for constant improvement and adaptability to add real value to the customer experience.
Your ProfileSkills and Experience required
- Extensive solution sales experience dealing with large complex organisations.
- A track record of selling software, with a detailed understanding of a solutions sales process.
- Experience selling large implementation projects.
- Ability and willingness to generate own leads where required.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Tenacity and determination to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem Solver with imagination to structure creative solutions in line with customer requirements.
- Long term relationship builder.
- Ability to understand, communicate and demonstrate technical benefits of the legal software solutions of our Client.
- Positive attitude and results orientated.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Fluent German and English.
Our Client offersYou will join a company that is growing significantly year on year (2019 saw 30% sales growth). You will be given the opportunity to shape the business in your region and will be a key contact for both product and commercial development. The chance to take responsibly for the DACH market under the strong brand of our Client. The chance to own a key strategic objective for the company. A competitive salary with the ability to earn uncapped commission. All the usual perks, pension, healthcare, car, etc..
The OrganisationOur Client is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. With over 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, our Client works flexibly across boundaries and realizes innovations that help shape industries around the world.
Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Our Client delivers this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
ApplicationAre you interested in this challenging position and do you fit the profile? Then apply now by sending your CV and motivation (in English!) to Kish Prashad at Emprof (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do you want more information first about our client or the position, please contact Kish at +31-(0)6-53819104 or send him a mail. We are looking forward to your application!
Nieuwe, passende vacatures direct in je mailbox? Onze E-mail Service bezorgt je automatisch vacatures die aansluiten op jouw profiel en voorkeuren.
Emprof heeft onder andere vacatures van
Schrijf je nu in!
Emprof helpt je graag bij het vinden van een nieuwe uitdaging.