Senior Controller France
Almere - 10-03-2020
The PositionAs Senior Controller you will be part of the BeNeFrance finance team (based in Almere, The Netherlands) but with focus on France and you are responsible for ensuring high quality within financial controlling and for the continuously improvement of finance processes for the French entity. In the coming years the BeNeFrance finance team has some major business transition projects ahead; which includes optimizing and transforming financial processes and organization, and further developing the internal controlling framework and digitalizing processes. The finance team is characterized by having a strong team-spirit, experienced employees, and good collaboration and support, with emphasize on both strong performance and having a good laugh at work. The work environment is informal with close support and interaction with multiple stakeholders across the organization. You will be working with financial controlling in a highly business oriented context.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Managing the French finance team (around 7 FTE).
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of monthly and annual reports, as well as checking the completeness and correctness of the submitted reports.
- Contact point for the financial planning and control cycle of the international holding companies. Monthly analysis of the reported figures and annual coordination of the audit and forecast.
- Act as a finance partner for sales and service teams, including running ad-hoc analysis and build reports.
- Process optimization, professionalization and digitalization.
- Consolidate reports from Excel to SAP.
- Proactive participation in group consolidation and reporting, including optimizing the reporting process and planning and control under local GAP
- Develop and maintain the reports and analyses in which the overall performance management is made transparent.
- Coordination of the financial statements process. Drafting the draft annual accounts, planning the information to be delivered and the internal and external reconciliation of annual accounts.
- Participation in various improvement projects from the head office.
Your ProfileOur Client is looking for an experienced Accountant or Financial Controller with strong analytical skills who is ready for the next step and who brings the following:
- Degree within auditing and professional experience as a Senior Accountant or Financial Controller in an international company.
- Experience in cooperating with outsourcing partners, is considered an advantage, as the daily bookkeeping is outsourced.
- Strong accounting understanding and ability to analyze financial reports.
- Experience in SAP and preferably in SAP BI and Onestream.
- Experience with IFRS and French GAP.
- Capable of operating in a hectic environment with many stakeholders.
- Skilled at optimizing processes.
- Strong skills in Excel.
- Fluency in both English & French required, Dutch is a plus.
- Confident and enthusiastic and can add value to the business on a professional and personal level.
- Collaborative and with a positive mind.
- Flexible with the ability to interact at all levels in an organization.
- A team-player who at the same time can make independent decisions and act independently.
Our Client offersOur Client offers a working environment with high quality products (A-brand) with an excellent market position. You will be part of a dynamic organization with room for creativity and own initiatives. A leadership role in finance with challenging major business transformation projects ahead. The renumeration package is excellent with a good salary and secondary conditions.
The OrganisationOur Client is a leading global player within the professional cleaning industry. With more than 110 years of innovation experience, the organization is dedicated to delivering reliable solutions and products (vacuum cleaners, floor cleaning machines, pressure washers, .. ) of high quality that pave the way for a safer, more productive, and cleaner day for millions of companies and private homes around the world. Our Client has its own sales companies in more than 40 countries, and its products are sold in more than 100 countries.
ApplicationAre you interested in this challenging position and do you fit the profile? Then apply now by sending your CV and motivation (in English!) to Kish Prashad at Emprof (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do you want more information first about our client or the position, please contact Kish at +31-(0)6-53819104 or send him a mail. We are looking forward to your application!
Nieuwe, passende vacatures direct in je mailbox? Onze E-mail Service bezorgt je automatisch vacatures die aansluiten op jouw profiel en voorkeuren.
Emprof heeft onder andere vacatures van
Schrijf je nu in!
Emprof helpt je graag bij het vinden van een nieuwe uitdaging.