Online Marketer Italy
Veenendaal - 10-01-2022
The PositionAs Online Marketer Italy you will conquer the online market together with your Italian colleagues. As the owner of the website you have to work daily with SEO and website optimization of the stores. You are also responsible for the lead flow of the Italian website. You are a part of the marketing team which consists of the site owners of all our countries (NL, DE, FR, ES and IT) and various marketing professionals. And you ensure a rapid growth of the Italian market together with the Italian sales team.
What will you be doing?
- You are responsible for the Italian marketing figures, traffic, conversion rate and leads.
- You determine (together with your colleagues) the commercial strategy on short and long term for the Italian webshops.
- You are able to define the opportunities and threats.
- You have experience in e-commerce and/or a relevant education;
- You have the experience and knowledge of SEO;
- You have entrepreneurial qualities, a fighter mentality and you always make the best of it whatever the task is;
- Besides being able to speak and write Italian, you are also able to read and write English very well. Another language is always a bonus;
- You are flexible and you are able to switch quickly between different projects and you enjoy to work with new tools;
- You have commercial glasses, you are able to see what the market needs and you know what needs to be done.
Our Client offersOur Client offers a workplace that is certified as a ‘Great Place To Work’ workplace. A dynamic working environment: developing, learning and looking forward. Being able to crossfit with your colleagues three times a week. A possibility to work from home & flexible working hours. A nice expense reimbursement. Activities with our Client, from skiing in the mountains to sailing in Friesland. A nice salary that makes you happy and unique terms of employment that suits to you and our Client.
The OrganisationOur Client is a specialized wholesaler of promotional items. The organisation is internet-oriented with webshops in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. Our Client helps companies to advertise, where service and satisfaction are central. In their organizational culture, everyone has his or her own freedom and responsibility: a balance our Client believes in. Within the team you determine the balance between work and leisure. The organisation has no rules for this, but everyone does have a personal responsibility. More reasons to smile also applies to their own employees. Our Client’s core values ("Responsibility", "Friendship", "Development" and "Passion") are central to ensuring that the best results are achieved together. Their enormous annual growth of 50% + is the result of all ideas and improvement processes that they discuss and implement with each other. Each team member has a goal that makes the most of his or her strength. Entrepreneurship is valued and encouraged.
ApplicationDo you speak and write fluent italian and do you have the relevant knowledge of online marketing? Then our Client is looking for you. Apply now by sending your CV and motivation (in English!) to Gerben Wijnja at Emprof (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do you want more information first about our Client or the position, please contact Gerben at +31-(0)6-531611104 or send him a mail. We are looking forward to your application!
Nieuwe, passende vacatures direct in je mailbox? Onze E-mail Service bezorgt je automatisch vacatures die aansluiten op jouw profiel en voorkeuren.
Emprof heeft onder andere vacatures van
Schrijf je nu in!
Emprof helpt je graag bij het vinden van een nieuwe uitdaging.