Sales Account Manager Trainee (various European languages)
Almere - 05-12-2017
The PositionUnder supervision of senior staff, your specific duties include:
- Making outbound calls to identify potential business opportunities.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Updating our CRM system.
- Providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating sales terms and closing sales.
- You will receive professional sales trainings and will be coached by senior sales managers.
- Our Client will share her technical expertise and knowledge with you.
- You will have access to the trade tools and resources.
- You are a self-starting, energetic, driven and fun personality.
- You come to win every day with a great attitude.
- You have both the desire and the ability to learn.
- You are coachable.
- You enjoy talking to people and they, generally, like talking to you.
- You are fluent in either Dutch, German, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Polish or Czech and speak English.
Our Client offersYou will be starting your sales career in an international, expanding company which brings good things to you, your customers and the planet. Our Client’s business model is a circular one that saves an immense amount of CO2 emission coming with producing and wasting IT network equipment. Besides that, our Client believes IT can play a role in helping people in difficult circumstances. They support their customers investing in the charity of their choice with their Buy Back For Good programme. Our Client invests in projects that create positive change with IT for those with a distance to the labour market.
Our Client offers a great renumeration package with your choice level of entrepreneurship: either a fixed salary or an uncapped provision model. Our Client believes that you should be rewarded for the results of your work and shouldn’t be held back by earning models that limit your capability and creativity.
Working should be fun! Our Client’s working environment is both professional and informal. They provide company lunches on a regular base and organize yearly team activities to celebrate the good working life together. Our Client encourages you to stay fit and offers use of it’s in-house gym under the guidance of their personal fitness trainer.
The OrganisationAt our Client’s, they believe they can make a difference with IT; for Profit, People and Planet. The company does this by buying, selling and servicing refurbished networking equipment. It is their aspiration to have half a million IT products reused by 2025. Better for their customers, better for our planet, better than new. Do you want to join the team?
Our Client’s spirit and values
Just Focus and Do It, together! That’s the spirit at our Client. No nonsense, no politics. They all have the same goal in mind and are motivated to get there, together! With their team, their customers and business partners.
Quality - is in our Client’s DNA, they always go for the best.
FUN – they love what they do and have fun while doing it.
Personal – they care about their people, their customers and the world we live in.
Different – they are not afraid to stand out, in fact, they strive to be
different, a challenger of the status quo.
- 9 years in business
- 1874 customers
- in 98 countries
- 17 people in our Client's team
- of 9 nationalities
- 1500 m2 warehouse in Almere
- 600 office gym workouts per year
ApplicationAre you interested in this challenging position and do you fit the profile? Then apply now by sending your CV and motivation (in English!) to Kish Prashad at Emprof (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do you want more information first about our client or the position, please contact Kish at +31-(0)6-53819104 or send him a mail. We are looking forward to your application!
Nieuwe, passende vacatures direct in je mailbox? Onze E-mail Service bezorgt je automatisch vacatures die aansluiten op jouw profiel en voorkeuren.
Emprof heeft onder andere vacatures van
Schrijf je nu in!
Emprof helpt je graag bij het vinden van een nieuwe uitdaging.