Product Manager (EMEA)
Alphen aan den Rijn - 02-04-2019
The PositionAs Product Manager you are responsible for optimizing and developing your assigned product groups and suppliers. You will manage supplier relationships and implement a range of tools and reports to grow your lines. In this position you will work closely together with the Sales teams, Purchasing colleagues and the Business Intelligence group to meet business goals. Moreover, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself in the areas of relationship management, CRM, big data usage, Category & Assortment Management and Supplier Service Innovation. You will be joining a team of experienced Product Managers, half of which reside in the US. This position reports to the Director of Product Management in Alpen aan den Rijn.
- Responsible for building relationships with key supplier stakeholders and serving as a trusted and collaborative partner.
- Create value by improving product line revenue and market share, delivering market intelligence and spotting opportunity, improving ROI and helping to ensure quality and delivery standards.
- Manage and communicate the financial performance of product lines including performance-to-budget, ROI, margin, and macro inventory levels.
- Manage the product assortment and strategic pricing strategy by analyzing industry trends, customer requirements, and market/competitor data for strategic product intelligence and by determining opportunities for increasing sales and performance.
- Lead the strategic and entrepreneurial development efforts of product lines including investments, appropriate risk-taking, and growth efforts.
- Provide technical product support to internal and external customers, including providing guidance in response to customer inquiries, LTA proposals, and RFQ’s and serve as the technical liaison between suppliers, the market, and the organization.
- Lead the organization toward opportunity through product training, campaigns, tools and business intelligence reporting, directing consultations and support for Sales and Business Development, and through other efforts aimed at initiating and building awareness within the organization for product line potential, innovative solutions, opportunities and challenges.
- Manage various projects as required to meet customer, supplier and organizational needs.
Your ProfileYou have at least 5 years of experience in a Product Manager position (or similar such as Program Management, Supplier Management, Business Development), preferably in an aerospace or distribution environment. You have a bachelor’s degree in preferrably Business Economics, Aviation or Supply Chain Management. You have the ability to comprehend and analyze extensive sources of data. Thus, our Client expects you to have advanced reporting & analytical skills and proven experience with Access and Excel. You have Business & Financial Acumen. You have excellent verbal and written English communications skills to converse professionally with suppliers, internal customers and other stakeholders. This includes the confidence and professionalism to be persuasive and negotiate for win-win outcomes and the ability to develop strong relationships. Besides English language skills, proficiency in another language such as French or German would be an asset. You have a structured and controlled approach, but with entrepreneurship. You have the ability to travel from time to time, to visit suppliers & attend tradeshows.
Our Client offersAn international product management role within a challenging and dynamic (international) environment where you can develop yourself depending on your ambitions & interests. The organisation offers good opportunities for training and education. An excellent salary package with a good basic salary, pension scheme and other interesting benefits like participation in the global profit-sharing plan and participation in the global Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
The OrganisationOur Client’s core business is the timely delivery of aircraft parts, when and where their customers need them. As an efficient link between aircraft part manufacturers and the MRO, Airline and OEM market, our Client specializes in a variety of time saving/efficient supply chain solutions to compliment their world class service as an independent distributor. With over 65 years of experience in the aerospace market, our Client means reliable service to customers in more than 100 countries. The organisation has stocking locations and customer service centers located in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Beijing, Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney.
ApplicationAre you interested in this challenging position and do you fit the profile? Then apply now by sending your CV and motivation to Kish Prashad at Emprof (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do you want more information first about our client or the position, please contact Kish at +31-(0)6-53819104 or send him a mail. We are looking forward to your application!
Nieuwe, passende vacatures direct in je mailbox? Onze E-mail Service bezorgt je automatisch vacatures die aansluiten op jouw profiel en voorkeuren.
Emprof heeft onder andere vacatures van
Schrijf je nu in!
Emprof helpt je graag bij het vinden van een nieuwe uitdaging.