Customer Relationship Representative (EMEA)
Alphen aan den Rijn - 12-08-2019
The PositionAs Customer Relationship Representative you will be responsible to create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport with the customer, administering customer-focused programs, and that customer orders are processed in an efficient and accurate manner. You must be able to interact effortlessly with both direct colleagues in the team as well as with other Sales team members.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams in a fast-paced global work environment to ensure timely and successful delivery of products and services according to customer needs.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers; develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and decision-makers; and listen to understand the customer’s environment, influences, and challenges.
- Handle all aspects of the pre-order process which includes quoting, quote follow up, contract review, order entry, cost/price request, customer set up and managing customer portals.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer relationships and grow business and collaborate with sales, purchasing, product management and other internal teams to ensure growth attainment, quality, service, sales, profitability and other business objectives are successfully met.
- Perform some customer development duties, like creating opportunities in the CRM platform.
- Perform other tasks and projects as required to meet customer and organizational needs.
Your ProfileYou have at least 3 up to 4 years of relevant working experience interfacing directly with customers in a B-2-B sales or service environment. You have an associate degree or college courses in preferably in the area of Sales, Customer Service. You are familiar and experienced with sales and customer service processes. You are a person who is customer focused, have an active approach towards sales and are result driven. You do not have a 9-5 mentality but are focused on high productivity and quality. You have proficiency with ERP Software and Salesforce or Similar CRM Applications. You are a reliable, amicable, and professional team player, driven to provide outstanding service to customers. You have solid communication skills in English. A good command of any other European language is an asset. You have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills sufficient to write business correspondence and to converse professionally with customers, vendors, and internal personnel. You are detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills. You must be self-motivated and able to proactively manage time to meet deadlines and commitments and you are achievement focused.
Our Client offersAn international customer relationship management role within a challenging and dynamic (international) environment where you can develop yourself depending on your ambitions & interests. The organisation offers good opportunities for training and education. An excellent salary package with a good basic salary, participation in the global profit sharing plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), pension scheme and other interesting benefits.
The OrganisationOur Client is the world’s largest independent distributor of commercial aircraft parts, serving the MRO, OEM and airline markets. With over 600 employees at 11 facilities worldwide, our Client thinks and operates on the global scale of aerospace. Modern aircraft are some of the most complex machines ever engineered, with millions of components from countless suppliers. With over 45 years of experience, our Client works to simplify the aftermarket needs of its customers with fast, reliable delivery of critical parts, and custom solutions to improve overall efficiency.
ApplicationAre you interested in this challenging position and do you fit the profile? Then apply now by sending your CV and motivation to Kish Prashad at Emprof (email@example.com). Do you want more information first about our client or the position, please contact Kish at +31-(0)6-53819104 or send him a mail. We are looking forward to your application!
Nieuwe, passende vacatures direct in je mailbox? Onze E-mail Service bezorgt je automatisch vacatures die aansluiten op jouw profiel en voorkeuren.
Emprof heeft onder andere vacatures van
Schrijf je nu in!
Emprof helpt je graag bij het vinden van een nieuwe uitdaging.